2011-10-18

tuesday

square7 now say "it's several TB (terabytes) data so it's going to take a while" :/ which makes me wonder, why didn't they mention the several TB on sunday?

in the meantime, check this: I totally forgot about this post.
apparently I wrote it a year before I posted the track, but I swear I do not remember any of the info given there. it's interesting though isn't it? the much weaker album version was produced by Dante Ross eventually.

oh and the iTrash bonus tracks are "album only". I'll try to get them (Saving Grace, especially) but if that does not work out, fuck it.

French are cheap.

"I Get By" video (ultra clean cuz Viacom - MTV owner - don't like gettin high)

Muggs: I like what I hear from 1:36, but otherwise I fear the album could be called "Shit In Yo Face" instead.

Blue Sky Black Death - To Hold And Hope.mp3
boring, from a compilation with more boring tracks by other artists

"Howie... 2", anyone?

2 comments:

  1. That's cool (2 pieces).

    Video is pretty unique...compliments the song (which a video is designed for) Kind of silly for it to take so long, but maybe that was designed to get people talking about it again, and prolonging the "buzz".

    HOPB-boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I like it too. all the signs carrying political messages. especially the "real men fight with fists" one, considering Everlast actually likes guns...

    its a bit like John Carpenter "They Live" meets Banksy/Shepherd Fairey in a dark alley (with dope music)

    for those who are interested in street art with a message, I can only recommend Banksy's "Exit Through The Gift Shop" and "Antics Roadshow" (both should be on youtube and elsewhere). theres probably much more, but thats all I have watched this or last year :)

    ReplyDelete